Re: Tracking motion on drawing area

After playing around a bit and looking at the documentation I got it
to work.

The trick is to use the "events" flag when creating the Gtk::DrawingArea
to make it respond to motion events. I'm including a complete example
below. Also, don't forget that you will have to do the painting in the
exposure callback. I wrote a library called Gtk::Window::Draw that
provides a nice syntax for doing drawing primitives that you might want
to use.

Another much more high level use is to use the Gtk::Canvas widget. Why
don't you use that?

Regards,
Dov