De:Alexander Gottwald <alexander gottwald informatik tu-chemnitz de>
Para:Daniel Ruoso <daniel ruoso com>
Assunto:Re: Interface with Component Tree

On 22 Sep 2001, Daniel Ruoso wrote:

The great problem of using the existing
solution (and this is
the meaning of perl oak) is that today there
isn't a well
defined object oriented structure that
involves in a general
way all the areas of the development (that's
where delphi's vcl
win) and that where perl oak started.

Have you too a look on glade, and Glade-Perl?
With Glade you can
create a User Interface in a similar way to
Delphi. This is stored
in a XML file and can be loaded at runtime.
Maybe this is a good
start?

bye
       ago
--
Alexander Gottwald informatik tu-chemnitz de
http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723