Re: question about cursor

I ended up using cursor #150 for the wait cursor and #68
for the standard arrow.  Its not quite an hourglass, but rather
a clock (non-animated).  Its close enough for me...

  my $cursor_wait = new Gtk::Gdk::Cursor 150;
  my $cursor_normal = new Gtk::Gdk::Cursor 68;

How do I change the pointer to an hourglass in a window
using gtk-perl?

I found the set_cursor method, which takes a cursor object,
but what I am wondering is if
I have to supply my own hourglass bitmap or is
there one built into gtk?

gtk-perl-list mailing list
gtk-perl-list gnome org

Andrew Schretter