Re: About i18n in glade2perl

Hi Dermot.

Sorry for bother you again, but I was incorrectly  describe my problem.
Previous letter I was  wrote "label corrupted", but I mean all cyrillic
text in project files, even a locale date.

PS. I undestend, it'is hard for you test i18n application. I can help test
and analyse,  at least with cyrillic charset text. About year ago we start
project on Perl with use GtkPerl, Glade And of course glade2perl, and many
code was wrote. It's very robust and useful tools.  And we hope use  it in
future.

Thanks to you.