About i18n in glade2perl

Hello all!

I was notify strange befaviour of the glade2perl programm. I use in Glade europian
(cyrillic) charsets labels, and generate source code, they displayed normal.
If I add in my menu menuitem with any accelerator my cyrillic label corrupt and
display incorrectly. I'm use glade2perl v0.59, GtkPerl 0.7008 and Unicode::String 2.26
Do I use lower version of glade2perl? (In the older version all was be fine).

Please any suggestion !

Thanks anyway!

PS. Sorry for my english, I hope you will undestend it, or just remove it :)