Re: Re: Interface with Component Tree

You may want to try it on lesser-perl's, I've gotten it to run by removing use of 'our' or something like
that (not too difficult).

I agree completely. Since my project is _way_ on the back burner, I may move my code browser over to Oak
someday instead of trying to maintain an Oak-like object heiarchy when you are doing it for me. I implore
you, however, to think about some of the ideas that such a code browser admit to the system. One of my
favorites would making it aware of Inline so that methods could be written in other languages. But you are
allready leaning in this direction anyway with the veryvery wise GUI.

A very natural add-on for this system would be a GUI builder with built-in editor (which I wish GLADE would
be). Along the lines of the seemingly defunct Perl Composer (http://perlcomposer.sourceforge.net/). It may
well be that you allready had this in mind though. So I won't go on blabbing any longer.

I suppose I'll take some other ideas off-list so I don't bore others here.

--Brock