Re: window size

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:29:16 +0200, Sergio Rua wrote:

      I'm making a program who will be resized to the XWindow
      resolution (1024x768, etc). How can I get this resolution?

        Peter Haworth   pmh edison ioppublishing com
"Hmmm, I seem to remember something about eating tiger testicles being good
 for fertility, mind you, you can find myths/old wives tales that say that
 just about eating every type of testicle being good for your fertility,
 apart from your own of course."                -- Greg McCarroll