Re: Using list with scrolled window

Thomas Ledbetter wrote:

  Hey all.. 'Working on a 'rad LDAP browser and ran into a slight
problem:

  I'm using Glade to design the GUI, and writing everything in Perl.

  When I stick a text widget in a scrolled window, the vertical scrollbar
gets hooked up automagically to control it.

  However, when doing the same thing with a list widget, it doesnt work -
i.e. the scrollbar doesnt update when the amount of entries in the list
exceed the vertical size of the text area.

  It's 'like they are'nt 'hooked up'.
Hi Thomas,

I may be wrong but I think that Gtk::CList is preferred over Gtk::List
and does what you want with scrollbars.

Regards, Dermot