Re: Signal Handler Block

Hi, Dermot.

I asked about GladePerl signal handler id save, because, I already
connect insert_text and key_press_event to couple of my application
objects.
key_press_event signal handler I use generaly to point keyboard focus from
object to object. insert_text I use to control user input. Of course if
save each signal id, source code will enlarge. I really can, in this case,
connect signal by hand, in my source code.

Thanks you to attend to my question.

Regards, Vladimir.