Re: How to install a signal handler to an pixmap?

Am Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2001 06:50 schrieben Sie:
On 05/16/01 Pavel Rousnak wrote:
I've got another problem where can't help myself....
How do I connect a signal handler to an pixmap in a table ???

GtkPixmap is based on GtkMisc (not GtkWidget) so it can't receive
signals.

Just a small correction: it doesn't receive _events_: other signals
work as advertized.

lupus

Just implement an EventBox between Pixmap and parent widget

--
Manchmal muß auch Software mit Fehlern ausgeliefert werden.
  -- MS Personalchef