BadIDChoice

Hi ...

This error appears again and again when I try to run
one of my programs:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadIDChoice (invalid resource ID chosen for this connection)

The code itself seems to be fine and most functions
are SelfLoaded during run-time. I havn't changed
functions that are related to the start-up of my app.

Any Perl/Gtk related ideas that might cause this error?
Comments?

I'm running Debian unstable with Kernel 2.4.4

--
with friendly regards....
        jens luedicke <jens irs-net com>