Re: right justify menu item with GNOME create_menu

On 06/28/01 Conan Heiselt wrote:
I'm writing an application using Gnome and Gtk+
and want to align the the Help menu to the right.
 That's pretty easy if I do it according to the
tutorial:

 $menu_item->right_justify();

However, I am using the Gnome create_menu
function (which is a bit easier):

The policy is to not right-justify help menu items in gnome:
search the gnome mailing lists for the rationale.
So there is not an option to do it easily.
The next version of Gtk-Perl will fill in the 'widget'
key in the menu item description and you will be able
to use that for the right_justify() call, but don't do
that.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better