right justify menu item with GNOME create_menu

I'm writing an application using Gnome and Gtk+
and want to align the the Help menu to the right.
 That's pretty easy if I do it according to the
tutorial:

 $menu_item->right_justify();

However, I am using the Gnome create_menu
function (which is a bit easier):

$window_main->create_menus(
        {
        {
        type => 'subtree',
        label => ' Help',

        subtree => [
                {
                type => 'separator'
                },
                {
                type => 'item',
                label => '_About...',
                pixmap_type => 'stock',
                pixmap_info => 'Menu_About',
                callback => \&show_about_box
                },
                ]
        }

);

However, I have looked around and can't find out
what to add to this to make the Help menu appear
at the right side.

Thanks.

conan.