Re: mixed language coding

I have an application in Perl and another in c that I want to combine
into a single app.  Currently the perl code uses perl/Tk and the c code
does not have a gui.  My plan is to create a gtk+ gui using glade.   As
I see it there are a few approachs to the multi language issue:

I know everyone has been talking about XS, but have you looked into the
new(ish)  It looks to be THE way to combine languages and send
data between them.  (Of course, I haven't used it, just read the docs, so
take this with large amounts of salt).

This would, of course, result in a Perl program with some C routines.