Re: mixed language coding

I have an application in Perl and another in c that I want to combine
into a single app.  Currently the perl code uses perl/Tk and the c code
does not have a gui.  My plan is to create a gtk+ gui using glade.   As
I see it there are a few approachs to the multi language issue:

I know everyone has been talking about XS, but have you looked into the
new(ish) Inline.pm?  It looks to be THE way to combine languages and send
data between them.  (Of course, I haven't used it, just read the docs, so
take this with large amounts of salt).

This would, of course, result in a Perl program with some C routines.