Using GtkHTML (a workaround !?)

In preceding messages, I had problems using the Gtk::HTML widget.
Actually, problems (segmentation fault) occured when I wanted to
show the $html widget.

I've downloaded the source of the package and found a way to
proceed by inspecting the provided example. It thus seems
necessary to put the $html widget into a Gtk::ScrolledWindow and
the order used to embed widgets in each other and also to show them
seems critical (bug in Gtk::HTML ???).

The attached testcase summarizes the way I proceed. It should work.
It, at least work, for me, for the moment.

Regards,
Max

Latevi Max LAWSON DAKU
Departement de chimie physique
Laboratoire de photophysique et photochimie
des composes de metaux de transition
Universite de Geneve -- Sciences II
30, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneve 4
Switzerland

Tel: (41) 22/702 6548 ++ Fax: (41) 22/702 6103