Possible fix for perl-gtkhtml and gconf

I use Mandrake Linux 8.0 and just recently upgraded my gnome-perl bindings to v0.7008 from the Cooker RPMs. Much to my dismay, it didn't fix my problem with perl-gtkhtml not initializing GConf. So I decided to fix it myself. What I found was that the GtkHTML library was aborting before even getting to the gconf initialization code in GtkHTML::init. So I moved the whole gconf init code block before the GtkHTML_Install* function calls. And voila! It worked. If its okay, I can post my patch here later.


Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]