Re: some little patch for Gtk::Mozembed

On 01/27/01 Maher Awamy wrote:
      Here is a patch to get rid of a compile time warning when compiling the

This was already on cvs.

xs and an addition to the sample so that it has an entry to test diff

I'd like a more complete example that exercises all the signals
in the widget (the DOM event ones are not available to perl, though).
The testgtkmozembed code in mozilla is a good start.
I'd write that myself unless I had to finish writing my slides:-)

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better