Re: $canvas->style->bg problem

On 02/22/01 Gregory S Hayes wrote:
When I do a $canvas->style->bg('normal', $canvas->style->black) I get a
black background around some of widgets. It is the most noticeable in
the file selection widget around the cancel button. Is there a way to
constrain this setting to just the canvas?

See the comments I posted in reply to your original message:
basically, you need to copy the style, modify it and apply
the modified one to the canvas again.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better