clist question

Hello,

Is it possible to have a clist that has rows that are two lines
long?

If so, how do I do that?

I know I can use set_row_height(integer) to set the height of
a row (in pixels), but what I don't know is:

- how many pixels is the correct number for a 2 line row
  (I know by default that a row sizes to the height of the font
   being used but how do i find out what that size is?)

- how to actually enter 2 lines worth of text into the clist (i tried
  stuffing \n's in the middle of my text i passed into append() but
  that didnt work..

any help appreciated, thanks.

Ken