Re: CList And ScrolledWindow

On 04/18/01 Stefan Kamphausen wrote:
$msg_win = new Gtk::ScrolledWindow( undef, undef );
[...]
$msg_win->add_with_viewport( $msg );

Now what astonishes me is that in this quite straight-forward solution
the titles are scrolled away, too. From the perl code this seems
logical to me, but from a practical view the titles should stay at the
top.

Just use:
$scrolled_window->add ($clist);

add_with_viewport() is for widgets that don't handle the
scrollbars in the ScrolledWindow themselves, basically.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better