Lightweight browser

Hello hackers,

  I want to make  a lightweight browser for iPAQ (in  perl). I saw the
gnome-perl  distribution  contains  two   library  wrappers  for  HTML
processing: GtkHTML and GtkXmHTML.
  Which  one I  need to  use  if I  want a  very small  HTML-rendering
engine? What other libraries are required for them?
  Do  I  really  need  bonobo, gdk-pixbuf,  gnome-print  and  gal  for
GtkHTML? I have  not found what I need  for GtkXmHTML but I  saw it is
part of the gnome-libs...
  I  checked   the  output  of   ldd  with  the  current   version  of
libgtkhtml.so.7 and  libgtkxmhtml.so.1 and  the latter seemed  to have
less requirements...
  Can   you   offer  me   example   codes   (besides  the   gnome-perl
distribution)?
  Where can  I see a  feature comparison? I want  to know if  they can
(in perl):
    - do continuous downloading of a page
    - handle tables
    - view images
    - handle frames
    - handle javascript

  I surprised  when I did  an "ldd /usr/bin/gnome-help-browser  | grep
html", because  it returns nothing.  Is there any  other HTML-renering
engine what  I did  not mention,  or is  it loaded  on demand.  If so,
which one is used?

  Any help appriciated,

dLux
--