Re: How to install a signal handler to an pixmap?

David Weisgerber wrote:

Hi,
I've got another problem where can't help myself....
How do I connect a signal handler to an pixmap in a table ???
Hi, I don't know if this helps but I usually add() a pixmap to a
Gtk::Button and connect to a 'clicked' signal from the button.

If you are new to Gtk-Perl I can heartily recommend Stephen Wilhelm's
gtk_perl_tutorial at:

http://personal.riverusers.com/~swilhelm/perlgtk/tutorial/index.html

You can download the whole tutorial in many formats to read off-line.

HTH, Dermot