Re: Some problems with Gtk::Frame and Gtk::Label widgets

On 08/11/00 Randy J. Ray wrote:
I have an application that creates quite a few of each of these. I've
noticed that neither of $frame->set_shadow_type or $label->set_justify seem
to be working. All of my frames have etched_out shadows, and all labels are

Re: set_shadow_type: could you provide a test case and version
information (both Gtk+ and Gtk-Perl)? It works ok here.

Re: set_justify: have a look at the FAQ: there are two issues:
justification and alignment. Justification only applies when you
have a multiline label, so you probably want to:

$label->set_alignment(0, 0.5);

Paolo Molaro, Open Source Developer, Linuxcare, Inc.
+39.049.8043411 tel, +39.049.8043412 fax
lupus linuxcare com,
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.