Re: List problems?

On 08/11/00 Randy J. Ray wrote:
I've sent two messages to this list in the past 3-4 days, but not seen
either one. I sent them to gtk-perl-list redhat com, but am sending this
one to gtk-perl-list gnome org to see if that is the cause of the problem.

The correct address is gtk-perl-list gnome org: gtk-perl-list redhat com
should work too, but it's an alias now, so it's better to send to
the real address.
If anyone has problems with the list, please bug someone at redhat,
I don't have any control on it:-)

lupus

--
Paolo Molaro, Open Source Developer, Linuxcare, Inc.
+39.049.8043411 tel, +39.049.8043412 fax