Re: Sample Application that uses a drawing area and possibly gdk-pixbuf

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Etienne Grossmann wrote:

Shlomi Fish wrote:

Can anybody send me an example application in Perl/Gtk that uses a drawing
area (using the Gdk) and possibly gdk-pixbuf?

  Hello,

  you may be interested in Dov Grobgeld's GnomeZoomCanvas, at :

   http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/

  Also, I did something of the same kind, which I put at :

   http://anonimo.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etiene/imclick.20001215.19h58.tar.gz

   this is a program for putting crosses at certain image positions, along
many images. I used it for hand-matching points for computer vision. Not
very pretty code; your mileage may vary.

  Cheers,

  Etienne

Thanks.

        Shlomi Fish