Gtk-Perl-0.7004/Gtk/xs/GtkToggleButton.xs

  Lines 53 and 54 of the above file read as follows:

gtk_toggle_button_get_active (toggle_botton)
        Gtk::ToggleButton       toggle_botton

  Looks like two typos. If not, please discard my message.

  And if there is a better way to send bug reports, thanks for
telling me.

  If you're lucky enough to speak the universal language as your
mother tongue, please don't forget that I have to learn from you.