Re: [gtk-osx-users] These mailing lists will be closed.

I wished you contacted the Discourse mods, or the rest of the GTK developers…

In any case:

- there is a macos tag on discourse.gnome.org already: https://discourse.gnome.org/tag/macos
- you can subscribe to that tag if you are only interested on GTK on macos

In general, if you want to ask questions about GTK, and GTK on macOS, then feel free to use Discourse.

I assume the gtk-osx-build discussion on GitHub will be useful for questions related to using jhbuild with the gtk-osx moduleset.

As a side note: GTK4 gets built and tested on macOS using Meson and subprojects—similarly to how we build GTK4 using MSVC on Windows. If you are targeting GTK4, or you're planning to, the GTK team recommends using the Meson build system, and adding GTK as a subproject.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.