Re: [gtk-osx-users] Black screen on ARM based Macs

On Jun 21, 2022, at 9:50 PM, Miroslav Rajcic via gtk-osx-users-list <gtk-osx-users-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi,

several users of my program reported the main application screen being partially black on ARM based Macs (M1) on macOS Monterey.
Digging online, it seems that this bug has been known:

I've rebuilt latest gtk-osx yesterday (moduleset-stable), but the issue still seems to be here.
What's the status of this issue in gtk-osx?

Miroslav,

The fix for issue 4342 is in Gtk+-3.0 since 3.24.31 and modulesets-stable has 3.24.33, so perhaps the problem your users have found isn't the same one.

Is this an Apple Silicon build or an Intel one? What minimum macOS version did you specify? Does the problem reproduce in gtk3-demo or is it just your app?