[gtk-osx-users] Setting up JHBuild environment and forcing builds if patches have changed

Hi,

Two questions:

1. How do I set up the JHBuild environment to then run my own build, for a package?

2. How can I configure JHBuild to detect that I've made a change to the patches I've included on a package. This is especially critical for CI builds where I find I have to make a commit with 'jhbuild buildone --force package_name' because it otherwise won't detect the change (and I have to use caching because the build otherwise times out so full rebuilds are not an option).

Thanks,

LukasĀ