Re: [gtk-osx-users] "Python installation not usable" error in Big Sur

Hey John,

My apologies!

Yes - my reason for building gtk-osx is to be able to build another application which requires gtk:
https://github.com/anko/hudkit which as far as I’m aware doesn’t exist in homebrew etc

Thank you for your help!

Lee