Re: [gtk-osx-users] "Python installation not usable" error in Big Sur

Lee,

Please remember to copy the list on all replies.

As for how to add to your list of modules, it's what you pass to `jhbuild build` or include in the modules
variable in jhbuild-custom.

Please read https://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/stable/ and http://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK/OSX. Keep in
mind that Gtk-OSX is not intended as a general-purpose package manager like Homebrew or MacPorts: It is
intended for developers/maintainers of Gtk-based applications to package their projects as Mac App bundles.