[gtk-osx-users] GTK with Quartz backend

hi,
I'm new on macOS things, so sorry for obvious questions.

I just installed (on Denbian10) the osxcross cross-compiler, then macports and its GTK libs (header and dylib). I successfully cross-compiled a simple GTK2 app that use Cairo, using dynamic linking.

Then made a bash script that package the binary with its dependencies, and change all to point to @executable_path

The GTK2 from macports is generated with Xserver backend, thus require Xquarts on the mac to work.

I cannot find everywhere a prebuild GTK with Quartz backend.
Where can I download a precompiled (plus headers and pc files) GTK (2 and 3) for Quartz? This save me to cross-build the GTK itself, I think can be really complicate.

thank you in advance,
--
Valerio