[gtk-osx-users] Fwd: Retreating from GNAT Ada on Apple Silicon

Please excuse my one-off comment, but when I ran into  problems moving my Intel based Ada CE (GNAT and GPS interface) over to my newer Apple MacBook M1, I just kept my older Intel silicon Macbook which runs my Ada set up fine and use a screen share against it from my newer Macbook with M1.

The frustration, of what saw as a problem I was not able to spend any more time, was solved for me by patience. I am glad I keep my older MCB with the Intel chips, I will try Ada on M1 later, sometime.

Best regards

Michael Ayres
Michael Ayres, MS, CISSP, CSEP, CSM, PMI-ACP, PMP |
Michael.ayres@yahoo.comcom |
 www.mace-associates.com
San Francisco, CA. | 415.999.2049