Re: [gtk-osx-users] crash on updateTrackingRect is BAAACK

On Nov 17, 2020, at 12:53 PM, Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu> wrote:

I just tested full-screening and red button closing GnuCash built yesterday with Gtk+-3.24.23 on macOS 11
and run with MallocScribble=1 to make sure that a use-after-free would crash. It closed cleanly, no crash.
You might diff GtkNSWindow.c between Gtk2 and Gtk3 to see if there's something helpful there.

GtkNSWindow.c ? I'm not seeing a file of that name (or close) in the GTK 2 codebase.

Sorry, gdk/quartz/GdkQuartzWindow.c.