Re: [gtk-osx-users] Pango and 10.14 (with latest clang)

On Jan 29, 2019, at 6:03 AM, Gabriele Greco <gabrielegreco gmail com> wrote:

Much sound and fury signifying not much at all. Please create an issue in
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk-osx so that I don't forget. In the meantime either remove markup-parse
from the tests or build meta-gtk-osx-freetype first so that pango builds libpangoft2.

Sorry,

my post was not full of fury, at least not in my intent, I'm not a native english speaker so that's
probably the problem.

I will report the problem to gitlab, and I'll try to fix it myself if I have a time slot to do it.

Sorry, that was an allusion to Shakespeare's MacBeth. What I meant was that most of the compiler messages
were inconsequential warnings, the only thing that mattered was that there's a test that requires FreeType in
check_PROGRAMS without qualification. The simplest thing to do would be to remove it from Makefile.in.