[gtk-osx-users] Is it possible to build gtk in such a way that it uses an existing Anaconda python?

I have a lot of modules installed in my Anaconda python distribution, including many that Anaconda could not install by itself. I'd like to use gtk with my existing distribution.

It looks to me (perhaps I am wrong) that the gtk install script wil install yet another python -- and I'd prefer not to multiply pythons without necessity.

Is that possible?

Yours,

Murray