Re: [gtk-osx-users] vasnprintf() crash on macOS 10.13

On Sep 29, 2017, at 3:40 AM, Jiří Techet <techet gmail com> wrote:

Hi John,

bison has been updated in the maintenance branch

but the question is when a new release will be made. I've created the attached patch which fixes the problem for now. I hope I used the right path in the modulesets file - this is something I cannot test before it's committed.

Jiri,

Applied and pushed. Thanks.

In future please open a bug report and attach patches to it or use a Github pull request instead of sending patches to the list.