Re: [gtk-osx-users] gtksourceview3: file hash is incorrect.

Le 10 sept. 2017 à 19:28, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> a écrit :
Pascal,

Please bottom-post on this list.

The problem is two-fold: For our purposes it’s that the module configures with autogen instead of configure
when there’s no patch. That’s a leftover from an earlier version [1], and it’s easily fixed, which I’ve
done.

The other problem is that the gtksourceview folks set up configure.ac to depend on a macro that isn’t
present unless Vala is installed. If that macro is necessary to configure for Vala then they should copy it
into their own macro subdirectory.

[1] A really old version, in fact:
https://github.com/jralls/gtk-osx-build/commit/5f5f13b8b157445e5d495f320ebfdb7454a971f7#diff-e4f24a298649232586e0f0849c810bd7,
 from 5 years ago.