Re: [gtk-osx-users] About Glade

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 11:57 PM Gabriele Greco <gabrielegreco gmail com> wrote:
Ok I did "jhbuild build glade3"...

It seems that the version of the stable module set is the 3.8.2 and it has the problem i wrote in the previous mail with gtkosapplication,
anyway after fixing that thing the resulting binary has the same right click problem that I have with my 3.8.5 build.

Note that right click works in other GTK2 applications so it's something related with the way glade handle it...

Anyone has a working glade/osx? Just to know if it's something that has been always broken or that has been broken by a recent version of gtk2 or glade.

I have built the GTK3 version before and I'm pretty sure it didn't have this problem.

In any case, if you feel like trying out my experimental jhbuild modulesets [1], right-clicking works fine with the version that I have built now.

[1] https://github.com/ptomato/macos-jhbuild

Regards,
Philip C