Re: [gtk-osx-users] About Glade

On Nov 15, 2016, at 11:57 PM, Gabriele Greco <gabrielegreco gmail com> wrote:

Ok I did "jhbuild build glade3"...

It seems that the version of the stable module set is the 3.8.2 and it has the problem i wrote in the
previous mail with gtkosapplication,
anyway after fixing that thing the resulting binary has the same right click problem that I have with my
3.8.5 build.

Note that right click works in other GTK2 applications so it's something related with the way glade handle
it...

Anyone has a working glade/osx? Just to know if it's something that has been always broken or that has been
broken by a recent version of gtk2 or glade.

3.8.2 isn't a recent version, it's well over 4 years old. It's quite possible that an event-handling change
in Gtk broke some special handling they were doing. The Glade folks have released a couple of updates, 3.8.5
being the latest and only 2 1/2 years old. Try that and see if it fixes the problem. If it doesn't you can
see if they're willing to work on it or you can try older versions of Gtk.