Re: [gtk-osx-users] crash on maximize/unmaximize

This sounds similar to the crashes reported to me by users of my app (I reported this case on this list in
January) where crashes happen only on El Capitan and are related to using app in full screen or new split
view.
It seems that El Capitan version changed something internally, because searching on the net finds many
similar issues.
For example Atom editor crashes:
https://github.com/atom/atom/issues/9692
https://github.com/atom/atom/issues/9584

I know Atom is not a GTK+ app, but I believe that the crashes are related.
The fix for these particular crashes in Atom are explained here:
https://github.com/atom/electron/pull/3588

Quote: "Since EL Capitan it is possible that the methods of delegate would get called after the window has
been closed."
Could something like this be a case for GTK+ code too?

I know this is just speculation, but I hope it might help.
I can not upgrade my system to El Capitan (so I can keep supporting older versions of OS X), so I can not
test the crashes myself.

Regards,
  Miroslav