Re: [gtk-osx-users] [gtk-osx-devel] Problem with jhbuild

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 10:49 AM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2015, at 10:22 AM, Miguel Angel Castillo <kmsiete gmail com> wrote:
>
> Hi there
>
> I 'm trying to build  gnome builder using jhbuild but when it downloads the dependencies, in some packages give me the next error:
>
> *** Error during phase checkout of libxml2: downloaded file size is incorrect (expected 5444991, got 14364) *** [14/24]
>
> *** Error during phase checkout of libxml2: downloaded file size is incorrect (expected 5444991, got 12312) *** [14/24]
>
> is this  a bug of jhbuild?, also I try to build it again but it does not download the packages again.
>
> Any advice?

This is not an appropriate question for gtk-osx-devel-list. If you’re trying to build Gnome Builder on a Mac using Gtk-OSX than you want gtk-osx-users-list gnome org. Otherwise you should probably use gtk-list gnome org for simple jhbuild questions.

It’s rude to shotgun questions to multiple mailing lists. Don’t.

That said, are you trying to build Gnome Builder on gtk-osx? I recently managed to do that (somewhat) and I can put my moduleset up on a GitHub branch if that's what you're trying to do. I have never run into that problem with libxml2, though.

Philip