[gtk-osx-users] gtk os x using jhbuilder vs using macport

Dear every body,,

Before I installed gtk3 using Jhbuilder, I have installed gtk3 using macport. everything is OK, except still using x windows n some icons in open dialog and combo box..

last week i reinstalled gtk3 using jhbuilder. After the installation, I encountered some problems, for example menu item icon, gdk-pixbuf cannot be loaded, and when i call open dialog, the app is crashed
The error massage:

Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-new' for stock: Icon 'document-new' not present in theme Adwaita

Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_cairo_surface_create_from_pixbuf: assertion 'GDK_IS_PIXBUF (pixbuf)' failed

GLib-GIO-ERROR **: No GSettings schemas are installed on the system

Trace/BPT trap: 5

etc.

then I found that I need to run my app from jhbuilder.

new probleem is encountered, when I make a app bundle.
I losed my icon in menu item again, and when i call open dialog, my app is crashed again..

I have tried to bundling my gtk app manually, but the problem is still encounterd.

can anyone solve this problem?

thank you

Nb: I'm sorry my english is not good.