Re: [gtk-osx-users] Using localization with "Application" menu with the gtk mac integration library.

On Oct 2, 2014, at 4:37 PM, Kevin Bernhagen <kevin calxalot net> wrote:

Maybe get_application_name() is failing in XBoard?

Possible, but I don’t think it’s likely. It would require displayNameAtPath: to return nil, though I suppose
if bundlePath returned nil that would make it do so or throw, but I don’t think it would cause a memory pool
error.