Re: [gtk-osx-users] Using localization with "Application" menu with the gtk mac integration library.

Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be the cause.  I tried both versions of the strings with the plus. (I put it
in manually) and no dice.

No, it’s not. I need the line number for this function:
3   libgtkmacintegration.2.dylib     0x00000001040d287b gtkosx_application_set_menu_bar + 810

Ok, so what flag should i add to the configure?  I’m using macports.   (I doubt is the issue as everything
else works fine: menubar,  icon manipulation,  bundle location, ect)  And strings without the inserted app
name don’t cause it to crash.

Regards,
Josh