Re: [gtk-osx-users] Using localization with "Application" menu with the gtk mac integration library.

Maybe stupid questing, but you did rebuild XBoard after rebuilding the lib, right?
The lib gets copied to the app bundle when the app is built.
You might still be using the old lib.

Also, if the string you attempt to look up is not found, you get back the static string in the call, which
ignores all retain/release/autorelease.