Re: [gtk-osx-users] Building Glade on MaxOS 10.9.

On Aug 21, 2014, at 3:06 AM, Jesse van den Kieboom <jessevdk gmail com> wrote:

I'm actually encountering a related issue while recently building gedit, maybe somebody here knows a correct solution. I'm building python, libxml2, itstool, but the problem is that when I build python in a pristine environment, it somehow manages to link it's main executable to the system python framework library. This then results in failure to execute python. However, when I at this point forcefully rebuild python, it links correctly and the issue is resolved. Anyone any ideas?

I've noticed that, too; in one case it took several tries to get it to link correctly. I haven't been able to figure out why.