Re: [gtk-osx-users] jhbuild stable module for gnome-icon-theme-extras looks wrong

On Aug 18, 2014, at 3:37 AM, Jesse van den Kieboom <jessevdk gnome org> wrote:

I'm sorry if the list is not really the place for filing bugs, I couldn't find the gtk-osx bugtracker (bugzilla does not have a gtk-osx component). Also, the DOAP file for gtk-osx seems to list a very old bugtracker.

Anyway, looking at https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-osx/tree/modulesets-stable/gtk-osx-themes.modules#n72, the tarball for gnome-icon-theme-extras points to gnome-icon-theme instead (copy/paste?).

Jesse,

Thanks for noticing. I fixed that and also updated the bug-database field in the .doap files. It had taken so long to get a BZ project assigned that I'd completely forgotten about the .doap files by the time it happened. The project is gtk-mac-integration.

Thanks for the fast response, as always, John. It's much appreciated.