[gtk-osx-users] Update stable Gtk3.

Having spent the last couple of days fixing some crasher bugs in 3.10, I was half-pleased to see that
Matthias released 3.10.1 today... but I would have been happier if he'd waited until tomorrow! Since he
didn't, I've changed the stable moduleset to use 3.10.1 and added the patches I committed today.

Since the 3.10.0 release has some significant issues, particularly crashing in DnD because of an
unimplemented function, it would be wise to rebuild with 3.10.1 right away.