[gtk-osx-users] Broken modulesets ?

Hi,
I'm not sure to be is the correct place, is there a place on the gnome bug tracker for gtk-osx bugs ?

it seems to me that
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-osx/plain/modulesets/gtk-osx.modules
is broken.

because after dropping Source/ a "sh gtk-osx-build-setup.sh" and a "~/.local/bin/jhbuild bootstrap" that
succeed,
"~/.local/bin/jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap" answers

I: bootstrap moduleset has been updated since the last time you used it, perhaps you should run jhbuild
bootstrap.
jhbuild build: gnome-doc-utils has a dependency on unknown "gtk-osx-docbook" module
Usage: jhbuild [ -f config ] command [ options ... ]

Using modulesets-stable works. Is the problem on my side ?

All the best,
Pierre B.